We take great pride in providing excellent customer service and we always aim to go that extra mile.
If you have any recommendations or suggestions on how we can improve our services, let us know.
We offer a free WiFi service which means that our customers can enjoy fast and reliable internet access throughout the Centre.
Simply select Buchanan_Guest from the choice of networks to get connected.
If you have any queries about this service or wish to find out more, please call us or ask a member of roaming customer service staff.
Give us a call at 0141 333 9898 and ask for Lost Property.
John Lewis, Mango, Next, and Phase Eight all offer a personal shopper and/or style advisor services.
How does Amazon Locker work?
Amazon Lockers are self-service kiosks where you can receive or return your Amazon.co.uk parcels. You can select a locker location and collect or drop off your parcel at a time that's convenient for you.
How do I start using Amazon Locker?
Firstly you need to add Amazon Locker to your Amazon.co.uk address book:
1. Click on this link www.amazon.co.uk/
2. You’ll be redirected to the Amazon sign in page. When prompted, sign into your Amazon.co.uk account.
3. Once you’re signed in, we’ll automatically add the Amazon Locker address to your Amazon.co.uk address book.
Once the address is in your address book, you can select "Dispatch/Return to this address" during the checkout/returns process and complete your transaction as usual. All items must be eligible for delivery to a locker.
Once your parcel is delivered to the Amazon Locker, you'll receive an e-mail notification with a unique pickup code. When you arrive to collect your parcel, enter your pickup code or scan the barcode using the barcode scanner and follow the instructions on the screen.
All parcels delivered to locker locations must be picked up within three business days. If you're not able to collect your parcel within this timeframe, the parcel will be returned for full a refund.
To return an Amazon parcel via Amazon Locker, create a returns label using the Returns Support Centre. This will generate an email with your unique return code. When you arrive at the locker, enter your return code into the keypad and follow the instructions on the screen.
For more information on Amazon Locker visit their homepage at www.amazon.co.uk/locker.
InPost lockers offer multiple fully tracked services for customers. You can send & receive parcels using the InPost lockers, conveniently located on the 2nd Floor of the centre, adjacent to the toilets.
1. Receive a parcel from online retailers or redirection service - using Evri / DHL
● When a customer gets to checkout on a online retailers website, they have the option to select an InPost Locker as a delivery point.
● Only approved and integrated retailers offer InPost as a delivery option.
● All Address to Locker parcels are delivered to lockers by Evri couriers exclusively.
● The customer is sent a unique, single use QR Code which they scan at the Locker to collect their parcel.
● Parcels that are not collected by customers after 72 hours are collected by Evri and returned to the retailer.
● InPost stores end to end details about the parcel’s journey.
2. Send a parcel - using Evri
● A customer can use InPost lockers to send a parcel to an address
● They deposit the parcel in the locker and then Evri collects the parcel from the locker
3. Return a parcel to a retailer - using Evri
● InPost supports returns for approved and integrated retailers only
● Full list of supported retailers can be found on their website
Please note that we do not permit pets in the centre, with the exception of assistance dogs.
Customers wishing to visit John Lewis & Partners with pets should use their external entrance/exit on Killermont Street.
As part of Glasgow's Autism Friendly City Centre Initiative the centre observes a quiet hour every Wednesday 4pm-5pm and every Saturday 9am-10am.
There is a cash machine located on the First Floor near to Eurochange, opposite Next.