Buchanan Galleries aims to provide a safe, relaxed, and friendly environment for all our visitors. To ensure a pleasant experience for everyone, the following activity is prohibited throughout the centre and in our car park:
- Any action that constitutes a criminal act.
- Acting in a disruptive, abusive, or intimidating manner to others.
- The use of obscene language or gestures.
- Any act that could result in physical harm to self or others.
- The consumption of alcohol or illegal substances.
- Smoking tobacco products or using e-cigarettes.
- Bringing an animal into the centre, except for guide or assistance dogs.
- The wheeling or riding of bicycles, scooters, skateboards, roller skates, heelies or similar.
- Driving a mobility scooter at above walking speed and/or in a dangerous manner.
- Creating loud noise, either through shouting or playing music.
- Dressing inappropriately, for instance, being bare-chested or barefoot.
- Any photography or filming without permission from centre management.
- The distribution of leaflets, canvassing, or conducting interviews or surveys without permission from centre management.
To seek permission for taking photographs, filming, distributing leaflets, canvassing, or conducting surveys or interviews, please contact Centre Management here.
Buchanan Galleries reserves the right to refuse entry or to ask any person or persons to leave the premises if they are believed to be in breach of our Code of Conduct. Anyone who persistently breaches our Code of Conduct may be excluded from the centre indefinitely.