Buchanan Galleries aims to provide a safe, relaxed and friendly environment for all our visitors. To ensure a pleasant experience for everyone, the following activity is prohibited throughout the centre and in our car park:
- Any action that constitutes a criminal act.
- Acting in a disruptive, abusive or intimidating manner to others.
- The use of obscene language or gestures.
- Any act that could result in physical harm to self or others.
- The consumption of alcohol or illegal substances.
- Smoking tobacco products or using e-cigarettes.
- Bringing an animal into the centre, with the exception of guide or assistance dogs.
- The wheeling or riding of bicycles, scooters, skateboards, roller skates, heelies or similar.
- Driving a mobility scooter at above walking speed and/or in a dangerous manner.
- Creating loud noise, either through shouting or playing music.
- Dressing inappropriately, such as being bare-chested or barefoot.
- Any photography or filming without permission from centre management.
- The distribution of leaflets, canvassing or conducting interviews or surveys without permission from centre management.
In addition to our Code of Conduct, all visitor are expected to follow current government guidelines in relation to Covid-19, including the wearing of a face covering, using the hand sanitisers provided and keeping a safe distance from others. Click here for full details of the measures we have in place.
To seek permission for taking photographs, filming, distributing leaflets, canvassing or conducting surveys or interviews, please contact Centre Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buchanan Galleries reserves the right to refuse entry or to ask any person or persons to leave the premises if they are believed to be in breach of our Code of Conduct. Anyone who persistently breaches our Code of Conduct may be excluded from the centre indefinitely.