These terms and conditions apply to your use of the www.buchanangalleries.co.uk website (“the website”)
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using the website.
By accessing the website you will be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please leave this website now.
Any enquiries about this website should be directed to email@example.com or call 020 7024 5100.
1 PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
1.1 These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the Privacy & Cookies Policy for the website, which tells you how we collect and use information you provide to us.
1.2 If you do not agree to the terms of the Privacy and Cookies Policy, please do not use the website.
2 INFORMATION ABOUT US
2.1 This website is operated by Buchanan Partnership (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Buchanan Galleries”).
2.2 Buchanan Partnership is registered in England and Wales under company number 00471606 and our registered office is at Buchanan Galleries, 220 Buchanan Street, Glasgow G1 2FF..
3 ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
3.1 We try to make sure our website is up to date and accurate but we are unable to guarantee the accuracy or completeness of all the information on the website. Therefore, before you rely on the website do check the information we have provided.
4 NO ADVICE OR OFFER
4.1 This website does not constitute an offer of, or invitation to make an offer for, shares or other securities in Landsec and its group companies, nor does it provide or constitute any advice or recommendation in connection with the acquisition or disposal of any investment or any other investment decision or transaction.
4.2 Investors should be aware that past performance of Landsec shares or any other securities is no indication as to their future performance.
4.3 The price of securities and the income derived from them may go down as well as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested.
4.4 Under no circumstances may information contained on this website be treated as any form of legal, investment, tax or other advice.
4.5 If you need such advice, please consult your own professional advisers.
5 OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE
5.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all materials that appear on, and all rights in such materials and this website. These rights include copyright, design rights and all other intellectual property rights.
5.2 If you acquire any rights in or to the website or materials on it, you agree to assign those rights, on a worldwide basis, to us and unconditionally and irrevocably to waive all moral rights you may have acquired in the website.
6 USE OF THIS WEBSITE
6.1 You may use this website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or which is in any way unlawful or fraudulent.
6.2 You are allowed to access, download and print the materials on this website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
6.3 You must not without first obtaining our prior written permission:
a) use any of the materials on the website for commercial purposes;
b) copy, distribute or transfer any material on this website, in whole or in part, in particular you must not post any materials on any other website or make them accessible through any other media or platform such as “youtube”;
c) alter any materials which you download or print from the website;
d) frame or link (including deep link) to the website.
7 TRADE MARKS
7.1 Certain names, words, phrases, logos, graphics, or designs on the pages of this website may constitute registered or unregistered trademarks owned by members of the Land Securities group.
7.2 You are not entitled to reproduce or use in any way any of our trademarks (or those of any third party) without our (or their) written permission.
8 AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
8.1 We reserve the right to suspend access to the website or remove it from use indefinitely without notice.
8.2 We accept no liability to you if the website becomes either temporarily or permanently unavailable.
8.3 In addition, we do not warrant that the functions or materials on, or access from, this website shall be uninterrupted or free from errors.
9 CHANGES TO CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
9.1 We reserve the right to alter, remove or update materials and information on the website at any time without notice.
10 CHANGES TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
10.1 We reserve the right to update and alter these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
10.2 It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions regularly in order to be aware of any changes which are made to them.
10.3 By continuing to access this website after the Terms and Conditions have changed, you are agreeing that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the updated Terms and Conditions.
11 VIRUSES AND HACKING
11.1 It is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may be a be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 for you to wilfully damage this website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other harmful materials which may adversely affect the operation of any computer or program. We will be entitled to disclose to any relevant authority any information we have that may be relevant to the investigation on a potential criminal offence.
11.2 We cannot guarantee that the website is free from viruses or other harmful material and will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of viruses or other harmful material which they access from this website.
11.3 You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have suitable equipment and security and virus protection in place before using the website.
11.4 You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server computer or database connected to our website.
12 LINKING TO AND FROM THE WEBSITE
12.1 You must not create any links to the website without our prior written consent.
12.2 This website may include links to websites. These links are provided solely for the convenience of users.
12.3 We are not responsible for the content of any website which you access through the website and will not be liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result of your use of such websites.
13 OUR LIABILITY
13.1 We make no guarantees, warranties or conditions about the accuracy of the content of this website.
13.2 To the extent allowed by law, we expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage incurred by you which results from the use or reliance on, or inability to use, this website.
13.3 However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or serious misrepresentations, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
14 JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
14.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15 BUCHANAN GALLERIES CUSTOMER SURVEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The Promotion is a prize draw (‘the Prize Draw’) to win a Buchanan Galleries gift card worth £250 (“the Prize”).
- The Promotion is open to the residents of the United Kingdom only. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Employees of Land Securities Properties Limited (the ‘Promoter’) and related companies are excluded from this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- In order to be able to enter into the Promotion, entrants need to complete the Buchanan Galleries customer satisfaction survey and opt in to participation in the Prize Draw. Entrants must then submit their name and email address.
- By submitting a completed survey, and opting in to receive future marketing communication, the entrant will be automatically registered to receive the Buchanan Galleries e-newsletter. Entrants can unsubscribe from the Buchanan Galleries e-newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link within the Buchanan Galleries e-newsletter
- All personal details will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's privacy statement, available at http://buchanangalleries.co.uk/privacy-policy
- One Prize Draw entrant will be selected to win a Buchanan Galleries gift card worth £250 via a draw every two months. The closing time and date for entry into a given prize draw is 11.59pm on the last day of the calendar month in which the draw is to take place. Any submitted entries received after this time will be included in the following draw.
- The Prize Draw winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision at the close of each two month period and will be notified up to 14 days after the end of this period. The judge's decision is final. Any correspondence will only be entered into at the discretion of the Promoter.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to take part in any publicity related to the Promotion, including photography and publication of their names.
- The Promoter will not be liable if the Prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter. Return of prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to a prize notification within a reasonable time will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected at the Promoter's discretion. In the event that a winner declines his or her prize the Promoter may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternative winner.
- Only one entry per person, per week to the Prize Draw is permitted.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entries that fail to be included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter (nor any of its agencies) accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to registrations, or registrations lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its reasonable control. All lost, damaged or incomplete registrations will be deemed invalid. Proof of registration shall not be proof of delivery or receipt.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
- Details of the Promotion are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and any dispute in relation to them shall be heard by the English courts.
- The Promoter can be contacted as follows:
Centre Management Suite, Buchanan Galleries, 220 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 2FF
Telephone contact number: 0141 333 9898
Email: via the following link
- The Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for the Prize in any way whatsoever.
- All exclusions and/or limitations of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury through negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute Prizes of equal or greater value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its reasonable control. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Redemption of the Prize may be subject to further terms and conditions.
The Centre [Buchanan Galleries] is private property owned by the Land Securities group of companies. Entry to Buchanan Galleries (which may include the airspace above) is subject to our consent. Buchanan Galleries does not permit the flying of “drones” or similar technologies, other than those deployed by the emergency services or other competent bodies on or over the Centre.
We reserve the right to take such actions as we consider appropriate, including court proceedings including but not limited to an injunction to prevent you from flying drones or similar technologies on or over the Centre, or prevent you entering upon the Centre.