The autumn term’s begun, the student loan is in, and it’s time to stock up on stationery. And if you happen to accidentally throw a scarf in there, we won’t tell. Debit cards at the ready!
1. Forget initials; personalisation has gone cosmic. No matter your star sign, Clintons has a full range of zodiac-themed homewares for you.
Zodiac mug, £10, Clintons
2. Test out your new recipes in style with on-trend kitchenware.
Anolon silver-bronze saucepan, £64.99, Lakeland
3. From pretty little thoughts to full-blown thesis notes, scribble in style.
Notepad, £10, Claire’s
4. Face facts: arty details take an outfit from high street to high fashion.
Face earrings, £5, Monki
5. Now the autumn term has begun, it’s time to put away the summer wardrobe (sob) and get cosy with cable knits (yay!).
Cable knit cardigan, £42, River Island
6. Slip on some leopard print and you’ll be a model student from head to toe.
Camilla Cuban Heel Boots, £45, Oasis
7. Discover your best eyeshadow palette for everyday wear, with six long lasting neutral eyeshadows for every skin tone.
Gen Nude Eyeshadow Palette, £29, Bare Minerals
1. A classic timepiece separates the boys from the men. Versatility is key: be sure to go for something that can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion.
Storm watch, £100, Menkind
2. What's your signature scent? If you don't have one, it's time to choose.
Diesel Only the Brave Street EDT, £45, The Fragrance Shop
3. '90s classics continue to rule in menswear. Inspired by the classic Fred Perry shirt, this crew neck tee is a wearable way to incorporate the trend into your low-key wardrobe.
Twin tipped T-shirt, £40, Fred Perry
4. With a classic palette and racing stripes, this holdall is just as suitable for a weekend visiting friends in other cities as it is for dashing to the gym.
Holdall bag, £40, River Island
5. Classic and cosy, a khaki bomber jacket will see you through plenty of chilly nights out.
Hooded Bomber Jacket, £59, Hollister
6. It's not fair, but they still make you go to lectures even when it's the depths of winter. Trudge to them in style in a pair of sturdy boots.
Tommy Hilfiger Winter chukka boots, £129, Sole Trader
7. Stay on top of your to-do list with a specially-designed study planner for students.
2018-2019 Study Planner, £4, Flying Tiger Copenhagen