The Competition is run by Buchanan Galleries (“Promoter”). By entering this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
1. No purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 16 and over except for employees and immediate families of Land Securities and associated companies.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. By entering this competition, you agree to Buchanan Galleries publishing your former Student ID card on its social media channels and website, and internal communications. Personal details such as Date of Birth will be redacted before publishing Student ID images.
5. Winners will be entitled to receive an 'Honorary Student' wristband granting access to participating stores' discounts during Student Night on Thursday 28th September 2017, from 6pm until 8.30pm.
6. Student Night discounts are discretionary to each store and may be subject to terms and conditions. See individual stores for details.
7. The competition closes at 7.30 on Thursday 28th September 2017.
8. Winners will be notified by direct message (using the details provided at entry) or on Facebook by Thursday 28th September.
9. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is nontransferable.
10. Buchanan Galleries reserves the right to change the prize in unforeseen circumstances.
11. Winners are required to collect their wristband from the Information Desk on the first floor at Buchanan Galleries by 8pm on Thursday 28th September 2017.
12. Winners’ names and photographs may be used in promotional activity – once notified, the winner may be announced on Buchanan Galleries’ website and social media pages.
13. Final decision by Buchanan Galleries management and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid.
15. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. Prizes are for use at Buchanan Galleries only.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.