InPost lockers offer multiple fully tracked services for customers. You can send & receive parcels using the InPost lockers, conveniently located on the 2nd Floor of the centre, adjacent to the toilets. Please note, this service is only accessible during centre hours.
1. Receive a parcel from online retailers or redirection service - using Evri / DHL
● When a customer gets to checkout on a online retailers website, they have the option to select an InPost Locker as a delivery point.
● Only approved and integrated retailers offer InPost as a delivery option.
● All Address to Locker parcels are delivered to lockers by Evri couriers exclusively.
● The customer is sent a unique, single use QR Code which they scan at the Locker to collect their parcel.
● Parcels that are not collected by customers after 72 hours are collected by Evri and returned to the retailer.
● InPost stores end to end details about the parcel’s journey.
2. Send a parcel - using Evri
● A customer can use InPost lockers to send a parcel to an address
● They deposit the parcel in the locker and then Evri collects the parcel from the locker
3. Return a parcel to a retailer - using Evri
● InPost supports returns for approved and integrated retailers only
● Full list of supported retailers can be found on their website