1. All participants in the Ball Pool Challenge must adhere to the rules and regulations of the game, and to the safety instructions of the ball pool staff.
2. By taking part in the Ball Pool Challenge, participants understand and accept that it is their responsibility to ensure that they are fit and healthy enough to participate in the game. For instance, the game may be hazardous if you:
- are pregnant
- have a heart condition
- have neck or back problems
- have any other health problems that may make you more vulnerable to injury
3. Participants enter at their own risk. Buchanan Galleries and the external events team will not be held liable for any injuries incurred whilst participating in the game.
4. Under no circumstances should anyone enter the ball pool with food, drink, or chewing gum.
5. Participants will not be permitted entry to the ball pool if they are under the influence of alcohol or any non-prescription drugs.
6. This promotion is open to students aged 16 or over on presentation of a valid Student ID.
7. Only one entry per person and players will be selected on a first come first serve basis.
8. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant (player) agrees to abide by these rules. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
9. To enter, players must enter the ball pool and find a gold ball within the 30 second time limit.
10. Successful players can then exchange the gold ball for a prize, on exiting the ball pool.
11. Players who cannot find a gold ball within the time limit should collect any coloured ball to exchange for a small spot-prize on exit from the ball pool.
12. Once the 30 seconds are up, participants must exit the ball pool immediately and entries cannot be redrawn or amended in any way.
13. Players are only permitted to exit the ball pool with one gold or one coloured ball.
14. Player’s prizes will be determined by way of a lucky dip administered by ball pool staff.
15. Prizes are limited to one per person. No cash alternative available and prizes cannot be redrawn, exchanged or transferred.
16. Prizes will be made available immediately after a successful play and will be available for collection at the ball pool or from the donating store, or from our Information Desk on the first floor. Players will receive instructions from a staff member on how to receive their prize.
17. Should winners fail to make themselves known to the event staff or should the winner be unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
18. Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
19. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
20. The “Promoter” of this free prize draw is LS Buchanan Limited (registered number 023077553) of 100 Victoria Street London SW1E 5JL (“Land Securities”). The Promoter is responsible for the promotion and adjudication of the game and prize draw. Responsibility for the provision of the prize remains firmly with the supplier of the prize.