The summer holidays are here and it’s time to enjoy the hotter weather! What better way than with a BBQ. Whether you are arranging the get together or you are attending a summer BBQ, here’s some inspiration for a sizzling day!
THE MUST HAVE ITEMS
Have you been appointed the role of head chef? First things first, you’ll need a decent BBQ with plenty cooking space! Don’t forget to invest in some plastic or bamboo plates and glasses for your guests. Stuck for seats? Invest in a comfy outdoor furniture set that can be stored right where it sits.
1. 3 burner BBQ, John Lewis, £249.00
2. Kingston corner set, Next, £999.00
3. Summer party stacking plastic wine glasses x 4, John Lewis, £10.00
4. Scarlett & Mustard BBq condiments, Lakeland, £14.99
5. Packit freezable wine cool bag, Lakeland, £16.99
BBQ fashion is about all out comfort. During the day, you’ll want to stay cool in the sun. Floaty dresses or simple shorts and sandals are definite BBQ go-to pieces. There’s always the option to spice up a plain outfit with some bright accessories. Don’t forget to take along a wrap or cover up for when the temperature cools in the evening.
1. Pinafore dress, Warehouse, £42.00
2. FitFlop Tia toe post sandals, John Lewis & Partners, £70.00
3. Tan polka dot cami, Oasis, £29.00
4. Hazel hexagon sunglasses, Accessorize, £15.00
KID’S BBQ FUN
A BBQ is the perfect opportunity to get everyone together and there are some great ways to keep the kids entertained. Garden games or paddling pools; give them the choice and they’ll never be bored!
1. Unicorn and Dino inflatable ride on, the Entertainer, £22.00 each
2. Plum garden dominoes, John Lewis, £29.99
3. Bestway outdoor pool, The Entertainer, £49.99
4. Ridley hoopla set, John Lewis, £20.00