We've got frights and delights for the whole family, including devilish decorations, fun costume ideas and trick or treat essentials! Our eerie edit is sure to give you chills and thrills...
1. Create your very own haunted house with spooky scene setters from Flying Tiger Copenhagen. Cobweb decoration net, £3
2. Le freak, c'est chic! We love this feisty sweater from Next, £18
3. Little terrors can keep their stash of sweets safe in this furry monster bag, £5 from Sainsbury's
4. How amazing are these sassy cat leggings for 31 October? We need a pair! £15, Monki
5. Stack up these gothic rings to complete your dark and mysterious look. £8, Accessorize
6. These skull drinking jars are perfect for Halloween parties! What's your poison? £3, John Lewis
7. How could you resist this sparkly eyed bat from the TY Beanie Boos collection? £8, Claire's
No tricks, just treats!
Looking for the perfect treat for Halloween visitors? How about a bag of Special Liquorice Toffee from Thorntons? It has the gooey sweetness of delicious toffee, blended with the irresistible flavour of dark liquorice. It definitely looks the part for fright night!