Start the party
Stand out from the crowd at any festive soirée this year with a vintage-inspired double breasted suit jacket. We love this slim fit corduroy style from Moss Bros. in a sophisticated ink hue.
Team it with a rust rollneck sweater as pictured, or if you're heading to a really formal affair, style it up with a crisp white shirt and a bow tie.
From a striking shirt to smart accessories, occasionwear has never looked so good. Elevate your look with these pieces:
1. Bellfield bird print long sleeve shirt, £30, River Island
2. Velvet ready tied bow tie in teal, £25, John Lewis & Partners
3. Goodyear welted leather derby shoes, £129, Jones
4. Rebel Spirit chrono, £349, Thomas Sabo
Keep it cool
Get your off-duty style sorted with classic knitwear, trend-led outerwear and smart-casual kicks from River Island. Whether you're heading out for drinks or a Christmas meal, these looks are ideal for get-togethers with friends or relatives this winter.
We're particularly coveting the versatile check shacket, which is perfect for layering. £38.
Day time dressing
Stay warm and keep comfortable with chic accessories and cosy textures:
1. Check scarf, £22, Next
2. Corduroy shirt jacket, £49, Hollister
3. Converse white one star ox trainers, £70, Schuh
4. New Ashland belt, £32, Levi's
From skin saviours to classic colognes, these beauty buys will have you looking and feeling your best this season:
1. Harry's Shave Cream, £7, Boots
2. Barber Pro Face Putty Black Peel Mask x3, £4.95, Boots
3. Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled EDT, £42.99 for 50ml, John Lewis & Partners
4. Ted's Grooming Room Hair Mud, £14, Boots