From chilling décor and and terrifying accessories to terrifying treats and the coolest costumes- we've rounded up the best Halloween buys to give you a frightful (yet delightful) October 31st.
1. Create the ultimate Halloween treats with a bewitching cookie cutter. £4.99, Lakeland
2. Be the most stylish witch in the room with this spell-binding gothic dress. £65, Oasis
3. Celebrate the Day of the Dead and opt for a colourful mask. £10, Claire's
4. Give your home a bit of magic with this unique decoration. £1, Flying Tiger Copenhagen
5. Terrify trick of treaters with a super-sized spider. £2.99 (with pump) Halloween HQ
6. Mini monsters can collect all their treats in a cute and colourful felt bucket. £5, John Lewis
7. Even tiny ones can join in the Halloween fun in a glow-in-dark onesie! £8, Next
8. We're batty about these statement earrings. £8, Monki
Halloween HQ have returned to Buchanan Galleries.
Visit their pop-up store on the first floor (next to Whittards) where you'll find everything from 'Trick or Treat' bags and horror make-up to terrifying fancy dress costumes and animated props.
Halloween HQ is here for all your halloween needs until Thursday 31st October!
Be in with the chance of winning a family Halloween hamper worth £150. Pop along to our spooky scene on the ground floor and snap a scary selfie with our giant pumpkin.
To enter, simply upload your pic to social media using #BGHalloween before Sunday 27th October 2019.
The Ts&Cs can be found here