Get set for Burns Night on 25th January and celebrate with these must-have buys...
Burns Night is a special occasion – commemorating national poet Robert Burns, Scottish culture and heritage. However you're celebrating this year, take a look at our pick of what's hot for Burns Night 2022, all available now at Buchanan Galleries.
1. Wrap up warm with this stylish tartan scarf, guaranteed to keep out the winter chills. Multi Red Check Tartan Mid Weight Scarf, £18, Next
2. Hosting a Burns Night supper? Fill your home with scent inspired by the Scottish Highlands – a fragrant mix of flowering heather and fruity tones.
Heather and Wild Berries Reed Diffuser, £27, Isle of Skye Candle Company
3. Capture those special moments on camera and keep them close all year round in this stunning frame, handmade from the ends of whisky barrel staves.
Chime Frame, £41, Scottish Design Exchange
4. If you’re out and about this Burns Night, don’t let your hands suffer from the cold January weather! Keep them in tip-top condition with this sumptuous hand cream made with essential oils and mineral-rich Seaweed extract.
Apothecary Seaweed & Sage Hand Cream, £15, Arran Sense of Scotland
5. Dress to impress in this gorgeous midi dress from Scottish brand, Brora. Team it with thick black tights and chunky ankle boots and you’ll be party-ready.
Brora Plaid Tiered Midi Shirt Dress, £175, John Lewis
6. Burns Night wouldn’t be complete without a wee dram to toast the great bard himself. Raise a glass with this award-winning full-bodied single malt.*
The Dalmore 12-Year-Old Whisky, £59, The Whisky Shop
*Please drink responsibily. For the facts, visit drinkaware.co.uk